PMS MADDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
 photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

Photobucket
TeamiconrosTeamiconstatsTeamiconsched

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

Five Most Entertaining NFL Players.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanPelley
Veteran
Veteran
RyanPelley

Fantasy Team : TBD

Five Most Entertaining NFL Players. Empty
PostSubject: Five Most Entertaining NFL Players.   Five Most Entertaining NFL Players. Icon_minitime6/14/2011, 10:42 pm

Because of the lockdown, football fans are being forced to find football entertainment in other ways. Lockout coverage via Rich Eisen, old NFL footage, unreadable ESPN blogs. So I figured I would make a countdown, looking back at the most entertaining NFL players ever (all for the wrong reasons).

-------------

#5: REX GROSSMAN
Five Most Entertaining NFL Players. Rex-grossman-screwed1

The 2006 season was hilarious for Grossman, because one week, he would be throwing nearly perfect games. The next week, QB ratings under 10. His inconsistency was so fun to try measuring, and luckily, my team was able to cash in one his poor play in the Super Bowl that season. Where the hell is Grossman at anyway? For giving Chicago hope that the Bears might actually achieve something, I thank you Rex. But at the same time, I hate you for causing Chicago fans to say "DA BEARS" and "DITKA" all through the postseason. Fuck you, faggot.

#4: RYAN LEAF
Five Most Entertaining NFL Players. Lg_leaf_ap

"What the fuck is a post route?" The success between 1st and 2nd overall picks is staggering in this case. Manning, a hard ass. And Leaf, an unsuccessful psycho, who passed the ball worse than Blue&Gold. I think everyone knows the story, and has seen the footage of Ryan Leaf in the locker room after a game, screaming at a reporter, who is simply doing his job. People screaming is hilarious. I remember playing "RYAN LEAF" in 5th grade. Throwing the ball straight down or over my friend's head, before flipping the fuck out. This guy's passes were hilarious.

#3: TERRELL OWENS
Five Most Entertaining NFL Players. T.o.

Easily the biggest faggot to ever walk on Earth. It's easy to hate him. Dropped catches, crying for his quarterback, whatever. His attention getting shit was just so annoying, but at the same time, fun to laugh at, because of how stupid he was making himself look. Ever see his reality show? He had a reality show? WHAT THE FUCK. Sit-ups in the driveway? What a retard. I LOVE ME SOME ME? No, you love you some idiotic grammar. Thanks, TO for bringing us one of the funniest post game interviews ever. That's your quarterback, but apparently, that's something more than you're letting on.

#2: CHRIS HENRY.... "I'm Chris Henry, and this is Jackass! OUCH!" Just kidding.
BEN ROETHLISBERGER:
Five Most Entertaining NFL Players. Big-ben-likes-to-party_display_image

For fuck's sake, look at his shirt! He looks like that douche motorcycle maker Jesse James, just 75 pounds heavier. Although I usually think rapists are cool, Ben just sucks. Remember after he came forward about being innocent, and none of his players backed him up? Uh oh. I think he is entertaining, only because he gets in motorcycle wrecks, looks disgusting, and uses his popularity to force himself on to drunk, underaged girls. Looking at what a creep Terry Bradshaw is, it must be a Pittsburgh thing.

#1: BRETT FAVRE
Five Most Entertaining NFL Players. Brett_favre_tears_press

Above, pictured taking his first retirement in 1995 very hard. Who the fuck cares about how many touchdowns he threw. It's his interceptions that we loved to see. "Sure, I could simply step out of bounds before taking a hit, but I'll get destroyed while throwing 50 yards across my body into triple coverage." Though his bullshit interception in the NFC Title game only was the start of the HORRIBLE "Saints winning it for Katrina" campaign, that made me hope New Orleans is hit by another hurricane, we can all forgive him, because he brought us such great clips. The Walrus Mike Holmgren on the sideline, bitching about his bad throws... And plus, Favre wins on this countdown because he never goes away, and shows women his weiner. That's something we can all admire.
Back to top Go down
dbake333
League Captain
League Captain
dbake333

Fantasy Team : TBD

Five Most Entertaining NFL Players. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Most Entertaining NFL Players.   Five Most Entertaining NFL Players. Icon_minitime6/15/2011, 12:14 am

5 most exciting player to watch for me:

5. TIE between Charles Woodson and Ray Lewis
4. Troy Polamalu
3. Aaron Rodgers
2. Adrian Peterson
1. Mike Vick

cheers
Back to top Go down

Five Most Entertaining NFL Players.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PMS MADDEN ::