PMS MADDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
 photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

Photobucket
TeamiconrosTeamiconstatsTeamiconsched

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT

Go down 
+7
Biblical Beastn
jeffjk123
Fooath
whYte N0iSE
Radi0ActivWaste
ChiCubs39
MethoSauRuS
11 posters
AuthorMessage
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

Fantasy Team : TBD

WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/9/2012, 1:18 am

No running a WR at TE in any situation. No package allowed. Make sure you have all TEs or FBs on your depth chart

Can't fucking believe we have to say this. Sheriff
Back to top Go down
ChiCubs39
Pro
Pro
ChiCubs39

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/9/2012, 1:20 am

Especially you whyte
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
Pro
Pro
Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/9/2012, 1:21 am

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
whYte N0iSE
Veteran
Veteran
whYte N0iSE

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/9/2012, 7:06 am

make it clear meth! so tards understand. when wrs are standing upright but close to the los they arent at te! thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
whYte N0iSE
Veteran
Veteran
whYte N0iSE

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/9/2012, 7:23 am

and before the tardation kicks in for some. i do realize the STOCK FORMATION of jumbo wr wing is no longer useable since .... well really no reason a STOCK FORMATION shouldnt be used since ppl are allowed to play olbs at de(just as cheezy). but i digress, AGAIN no longer using jumbo!!! but wrs close to line of scrimmage but standing upright in NON-JUMBO formations is not the same thing so i dont want to have to hear this shit again.....NO JUMBO lmao
Back to top Go down
Fooath
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/9/2012, 7:18 pm

I agree Whyte olb at de is not quite as bad, but definitely not sim either.
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/9/2012, 8:05 pm

well Kam Wimbley for example has been a 4-3 DE and 3-4 pass rush OLB, so how is it not sim for people to do the same thing Question
Back to top Go down
Fooath
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/9/2012, 9:07 pm

WRs have been used at TE before too. Vikings just had Jenkins lined up at TE last game. A few players have been converted too...

the stats aren't set up for either position to play the other.
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/9/2012, 9:29 pm

the stats?
Back to top Go down
Fooath
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/9/2012, 9:38 pm

the way attributes are weighted by position.
Back to top Go down
Biblical Beastn
Pro
Pro
Biblical Beastn

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/9/2012, 10:24 pm

3-4 olb's play de in the 4-3. U see it all the time when players are drafte from college as 4-3 de and they move them to olb in a 3-4. Mathis and greeney have been plying the 4-3 end for most of their career untill tho year where they switched to 3-4. So would it be considerd cheese to have them play end in a 4-3?
Back to top Go down
clutchh28
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/9/2012, 10:31 pm

wr at te is gay
Back to top Go down
whYte N0iSE
Veteran
Veteran
whYte N0iSE

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/10/2012, 7:07 am

olbs that get put to de usually go up in rating. but des at olb go down. the attributes make almost any fast olb good at de. fooath knows whats up. the question isnt is it sim style. because if the package is in the game its obviously used in the nfl, yet its unsim gameplay to use a wr at te package. olb at de is sim in life, but can be an exploit against sim style. "sim" and "sim style gameplay" is NOT the same thing and if were going to open this can of worms lets empty the bitch out lol.

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
whYte N0iSE
Veteran
Veteran
whYte N0iSE

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/10/2012, 10:18 am

i personally dont care either way as long as people dont nano or abuse the same play over n over again. if you burn me once shame on you, i wont be dumb enough to let it happen again. guess with the nfl showing their vaginas, some guys in here feel free to do so as well. but this thin line of sim/sim style were treading is getting a bit thinner. real nfl packages not sim, but how could this nfl style package not be sim, lmao cant back one style with real nfl logic and then trash another that is backed with the same package logic!!!! one way or the other yall.

and no i dont want people throwing to wrs in a te package because it would get gay. i only used it to diguise the fact i was running and hitting right te out of jumbo, ahhh the uproar lol
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/10/2012, 11:51 am

Lol Whyte. Reading your messages just makes me laugh. Playing a olb at de is not the same thing as wr at te and you know it. Stop acting all high and mighty
Back to top Go down
whYte N0iSE
Veteran
Veteran
whYte N0iSE

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/10/2012, 1:09 pm

im not but the arguement is that its not nfl sim. not unsim in madden gameplay. thats why i said u cant back olb at de with " they do it in the nfl " and then not back all things done in the nfl lol. thats all. i dont care much at all what goes down as long as its not straight lobby cheez, just here to play the game brah
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
Pro
Pro
Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/10/2012, 1:27 pm

lets go
Back to top Go down
Biblical Beastn
Pro
Pro
Biblical Beastn

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/10/2012, 3:10 pm

jeffjk123 wrote:
Lol Whyte. Reading your messages just makes me laugh. Playing a olb at de is not the same thing as wr at te and you know it. Stop acting all high and mighty
Back to top Go down
emory0956
Pro
Pro
emory0956

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/10/2012, 8:58 pm

lol whyte probably still loses most the time with wr at te too
Back to top Go down
bigstickybomb
Veteran
Veteran
bigstickybomb

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/10/2012, 9:30 pm

emory0956 wrote:
lol whyte probably still loses most the time with wr at te too
god damn it EM thats the fuckin truth
Back to top Go down
RyanPelley
Veteran
Veteran
RyanPelley

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 12:12 am

Biblical Beastn wrote:
3-4 olb's play de in the 4-3. U see it all the time when players are drafte from college as 4-3 de and they move them to olb in a 3-4. Mathis and greeney have been plying the 4-3 end for most of their career untill tho year where they switched to 3-4. So would it be considerd cheese to have them play end in a 4-3?

Yeah, when Colts use nickel or dime, Freeney / Mathis are both on the line as DEs.
Back to top Go down
whYte N0iSE
Veteran
Veteran
whYte N0iSE

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 7:04 am

started out 1-5 Sad now im 3-0 since aquiring the newton Wink dont care if i make playoffs this season or not im just gettin my scheme/team to where i want it. and sticky can talk shit cuz hes actually good at madden....emory stfu haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT   WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WR @ TE RULE : IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1