PMS MADDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
 photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

Photobucket
TeamiconrosTeamiconstatsTeamiconsched

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

The Unsim Encyclopedia

Go down 
+2
bigstickybomb
RyanPelley
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanPelley
Veteran
Veteran
RyanPelley

Fantasy Team : TBD

The Unsim Encyclopedia  Empty
PostSubject: The Unsim Encyclopedia    The Unsim Encyclopedia  Icon_minitime10/22/2012, 1:27 pm

We should all contribute to a list of things that are widely considered (not just one or two people) as being unsim. That way, we have something to look back on in times of bickering between two people about "You're unsim!" "No you!". Add your own and we'll see how everyone feels about them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Instantaneous Passes: Sure, everyone uses a 1 step drop and quick slant or curl occasionally. But revolving your entire passing attack around this is ridiculous. Especially outside passes, because zone or man, a lot of the time the defender will not respond to the pass, even if he is standing right in front of it.

Misdirecting Shotgun Draws: Designed Shotgun draw to the left, but you immediately turn around and go to the right with it. This works too damn easily. All of the defenders are pulled to one side, while you switch it up right from the get go with open space.

All Off Tackle / Counter: They work well. Too well. I used to use them often in games past, but I see how annoying they are now. I think keeping your runs 50% inside, 50% outside is pretty sim. Hell, anymore I run inside 75% of the time.
Back to top Go down
bigstickybomb
Veteran
Veteran
bigstickybomb

PostSubject: Re: The Unsim Encyclopedia    The Unsim Encyclopedia  Icon_minitime10/23/2012, 1:56 pm

yup this is nice your still the shadiest person in the lg
Back to top Go down
whYte N0iSE
Veteran
Veteran
whYte N0iSE

PostSubject: Re: The Unsim Encyclopedia    The Unsim Encyclopedia  Icon_minitime10/23/2012, 3:38 pm

ryan. were like the walking dead season 2....our group is broken. we need a sim rick to steer our little league to the land of sim glory....yet i digress, we will live in our shame and adapt to how the unsim play in order to compete, and there ryan, there is chain reaction that has gotten us to where we our now 4 years later.
Back to top Go down
bostonfever
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: The Unsim Encyclopedia    The Unsim Encyclopedia  Icon_minitime10/23/2012, 6:20 pm

Only one i agree with is the first.

Misdirection shot gun draws are super easy to stop, just blitz. If someone is sitting in zone all day rushing 3 and 4 they deserve to get wrecked by draws.

Off tackle and counter are the same deal with draws.

I dont do any of these but i do run draws to their intended route a lot. People like to sit in zone defense all day and rush no one, they should suffer. Just not to the point of being unsim and using these plays all day. Most things are fine in moderation.
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: The Unsim Encyclopedia    The Unsim Encyclopedia  Icon_minitime10/23/2012, 9:06 pm

wow whyte complains an awful lot
Back to top Go down
whYte N0iSE
Veteran
Veteran
whYte N0iSE

PostSubject: Re: The Unsim Encyclopedia    The Unsim Encyclopedia  Icon_minitime10/24/2012, 7:05 am

i think in high scholl jeff was a hype man for cooler more popular kids. just repeated whatever the head BIC said and now that hes all grown up he has no originality and just repeats himself.

ode to jeff
-the shinniest turd in our backyard(cmpl)
Back to top Go down
Biblical Beastn
Pro
Pro
Biblical Beastn

PostSubject: Re: The Unsim Encyclopedia    The Unsim Encyclopedia  Icon_minitime10/24/2012, 11:34 am

bow Whyte SIM god
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: The Unsim Encyclopedia    The Unsim Encyclopedia  Icon_minitime10/24/2012, 2:05 pm

Huh? Because I made an observation. for3
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: The Unsim Encyclopedia    The Unsim Encyclopedia  Icon_minitime10/24/2012, 2:12 pm

whYte N0iSE wrote:
i think in high scholl jeff was a hype man for cooler more popular kids. just repeated whatever the head BIC said and now that hes all grown up he has no originality and just repeats himself.

ode to jeff
-the shinniest turd in our backyard(cmpl)

If you want to get personal, or talk shit (when all i said is you complain a lot), then it sounds to me like you were the fat kid in high school who complained to his friends about how he never got laid. You probably sat in the auditorium with the drama kids, and ate the cafeteria lunch mainly because you couldnt afford the pizza hut on campus. Meanwhile, your best friend was probably fucking the girl you had a crush on, and when you found out you were like Ryan Reynolds in "Just Friends...." devastated. Wait...I found a high school picture of yours.

The Unsim Encyclopedia  891280

/thread
Back to top Go down
bostonfever
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: The Unsim Encyclopedia    The Unsim Encyclopedia  Icon_minitime10/24/2012, 2:35 pm

I think Jeff just described his own high school career.
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: The Unsim Encyclopedia    The Unsim Encyclopedia  Icon_minitime10/24/2012, 2:41 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
bigstickybomb
Veteran
Veteran
bigstickybomb

PostSubject: Re: The Unsim Encyclopedia    The Unsim Encyclopedia  Icon_minitime10/24/2012, 7:05 pm

lmao for3 lost 2 ant karma!
Back to top Go down
whYte N0iSE
Veteran
Veteran
whYte N0iSE

PostSubject: Re: The Unsim Encyclopedia    The Unsim Encyclopedia  Icon_minitime10/24/2012, 7:40 pm

haha. hell yeah ill fuck amy smart jeff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unsim Encyclopedia    The Unsim Encyclopedia  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unsim Encyclopedia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PMS MADDEN :: 

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ GENERAL ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ :: [General Discussion]

-
Jump to: