PMS MADDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
 photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

Photobucket
TeamiconrosTeamiconstatsTeamiconsched

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

Bears Head Coach-- Pill Clinton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dbake333
League Captain
League Captain
dbake333

Fantasy Team : TBD

Bears Head Coach-- Pill Clinton Empty
PostSubject: Bears Head Coach-- Pill Clinton   Bears Head Coach-- Pill Clinton Icon_minitime11/7/2012, 1:37 am

Here is an interview I did with the Bears coach. Preseason Year 2.

INTERVIEWER: Pill, pretty successful rookie season for you. What was the biggest disappointment? Was it the way you exited the playoffs?

PILL: Ya it was especially after brees retired. Really felt we had a team put together to win it all

INTERVIEWER: Do you have any comments on how that final game went down?

PILL: No just got caught in basedworld when that happens there no actions you can take to get out

INTERVIEWER: You have to feel good about your chances of repeating as division champs. You owned the Packers, beating them 3 times, including knocking them out of the playoffs. How good does it feel to dominate your biggest rival?

PILL: I feel pretty based to be honest. Think the games will be a little closer this year because he started trading with jeff. As long as we stick to our game plan i see no reason why we wont go undefeated in our divison again this yr.

INTERVIEWER: Who has been looking good in the offseason? Can you name a player we should watch out for this season?

PILL: Well that easy to answer Jared MYers has been fuckin exceptional. I havent encountered a qb with this much arm strength since jay cutler. Really smart kid too if he can stay sober i think hes gonna change the face of the nfl. Randy keeps gettin older but man does he look good,,, Myers arm with randy lookin the best he has in years is gonna be sumthin 2 watch for

INTERVIEWER: Should we expect to see the Bears in the Super Bowl?

PILL: I mean fuck.. were confident yes but with the way people abuse stuff now a dayss you never know. I mean i know it you know it the roster our GM put together is one of the best rosters in NFL history. We just gotta stay based there is a lot of haters out there nowadays.... i mean when you play sim and speak your mind your gonna have a target on your back.

INTERVIEWER: Is there anything you would like to say to your opponents this season?

PILL: Ya we comming this year bringing it every week. Were lookin to grind it outon the ground and really pay sum smash mouth football. We gonna twist sum faggot mother fucks wigs this year. Theres just this buzz arround the city ... the same kind of like after a lil b concert niggas just dont stay this based
Back to top Go down
Biblical Beastn
Pro
Pro
Biblical Beastn

PostSubject: Re: Bears Head Coach-- Pill Clinton   Bears Head Coach-- Pill Clinton Icon_minitime11/7/2012, 2:13 am

clap
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: Bears Head Coach-- Pill Clinton   Bears Head Coach-- Pill Clinton Icon_minitime11/7/2012, 2:35 am

haha love the shout out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bears Head Coach-- Pill Clinton   Bears Head Coach-- Pill Clinton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bears Head Coach-- Pill Clinton
Page 1 of 1