PMS MADDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
 photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

Photobucket
TeamiconrosTeamiconstatsTeamiconsched

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

NFL Network: Season Preview

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanPelley
Veteran
Veteran
RyanPelley

Fantasy Team : TBD

NFL Network: Season Preview Empty
PostSubject: NFL Network: Season Preview   NFL Network: Season Preview Icon_minitime11/10/2012, 7:46 pm

Rich Eisen:
Welcome to a special edition of NFL Access where we are just moments away from the Regular Season Opener. I'm Rich Eisen and we are joined here today by our wonderful team of analysts and correspondents who will be filling you in on everything major in the NFL today as we are officially ready for football. Joining me here right now are Coach Mariucci and Sterling Sharpe. Gentlemen, how are we doing?

Steve Mariucci:
Glad to be here and ready for kickoff.

Sterling Sharpe:
Thanks for the lovely introduction and let me start off by saying that this season is going to be huge. Last year was full of fun and excitement from the first kickoff all the way until the miraculous Broncos comeback in the Super Bowl.

Rich Eisen:
Well said, and instead of standing here, why don't we dive right into the mix. From what you guys have seen so far this Preseason, do you have a Super Bowl favorite?

Steve Mariucci:
Well it has to be the Denver Broncos. Obvious pick, coming off of their Super Bowl victory, but they've done nothing but improve over the past six months, and let me tell you, Tim Tebow has that team fired up and ready to repeat.

Sterling Sharpe:
I agree with that, but I am also going to mention two teams; The Tampa Bay Buccaneers who went 16-0 before losing 16-0 in their first playoff game. They'll be back and they'll be hungry for that playoff win. Also going outside the box a little bit and saying that the Philadelphia Eagles will be a Super Bowl contender.

Steve Mariucci:
LOL, seriously?

Sterling Sharpe:
LOL, no.

Rich Eisen:
We are all expecting the NFC playoff picture to be a huge cluster as it was a year ago, while the AFC is almost like a breeze for the top teams to clinch their playoff spot. Moving along in our studio, we are joined at the table by our very own Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Warren Sapp, and everyone's favorite cry baby, LT!

LaDainian Tomlinson:
....I beg your pardon?

Rich Eisen:
You betcha. Fellows, we are here to talk about the big picture, the NFL season. Let's break it down for our viewers and get inside the heads of our experts. Let's start with the former Super Bowl MVP and grocery bagging extraordinar, Kurt Warner. Who is your pick to come out of the AFC West as a division winner this season?

Kurt Warner:
I think I start with the easiest division. You have the Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos, a team that was not contested at all a season ago. They are my pick, not only to win the division, but to win the conference.

Rich Eisen:
Feeling confident over there? Alright, next up, Marshall Faulk. Who do you have coming out of the AFC North with a division crown?

Marshall Faulk:
I look at the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Baltimore Ravens as the class of the division. Back and forth I go, but my gut feeling has to be the Baltimore Ravens based on the fact that I like their uniforms more.

Rich Eisen:
....Okay. Moving on to the AFC East, Warren Sapp, who is your pick?

Warren Sapp:
You know me, you know I am a defensive guy. There are two teams in this division that have monster defenses. You have the New England Patriots, who won the division a year ago, after playing pretty poorly against even worse teams. Then you have the New York Jets who can get after the quarterback and force mistakes. It's going to be tough, but I am going with the Jets for a new king of the division.

Rich Eisen:
And lastly, the AFC South. We figured we would give a boring topic of discussion to our very own, not by choice, Ladainian Tomlinson.

Ladainian Tomlinson:
The respect.... that I get on this show... I just.... can't believe it.

Rich Eisen:
Just make your pick before we fire your worthless ass.

Ladainian Tomlinson:
Titans.

Rich Eisen:
There you have it. Our experts have called the Broncos, Ravens, Jets, Titans as the four division winners of the AFC. Any wildcard predictions guys?

Warren Sapp:
Look for the silver and black attack to squeeze their way into the playoff hunt and possibly pull an upset on the road.

Kurt Warner:
I agree with that, and also, I do see the Patriots making it in, because their passing attack is very talented, now that they have acquired Andre Johnson, and because of their turnover creating defense. They could be a scary team to face come January.

Rich Eisen:
And now, moving over to the NFC where the playoff picture was one of the greatest we have ever seen. Nothing but close races to finish up the season, and even a 12-4 team was left out of the playoff picture. Let's start with Marshall Faulk this time. Who do you have as a favorite coming out of the NFC West?

Marshall Faulk:
This one came down to the wire a season ago, with the Seahawks being edged out on the last day of the regular season, while their counterpart San Francisco 49ers were a few plays away from winning the Super Bowl. The Niners have the momentum and I think they continue to roll here.

Rich Eisen:
LT, going to you. What do you have to say about the NFC North?

Ladainian Tomlinson:
That's the division with the Saints right?

Rich Eisen:
No, you stupid bastard. North. Cold. Polar bears. The yeti. Cold.

Ladainian Tomlinson:
Oh... that is my mistake... I umm... You said bears right? Okay, the Bears.

Rich Eisen:
I also said the Yeti, who happens to be the Green Bay Packers quarterback. How stupid can one person possibly be?

Kurt Warner:
Allow me to beg your indulgance. I believe we have another tight race here, but after the embarrassing end to the Chicago Bears season a year ago, where they went mission in action, I think that hurts them going into this season, and the Packers come away as division champions. And I'll even go the distance and inform you that the Philadelphia Eagles will be repeating as NFC East Champions.

Rich Eisen:
And lastly, Warren Sapp, big man who do you have the NFC South?

Warren Sapp:
What a stupid question. Who other than my old stomping ground, the boys that went 16-0 a season ago, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They are too dominant to be knocked out of the playoffs early, and that experience is going to make them go a long way this year.

Rich Eisen:
As for Wildcards?

Kurt Warner:
I really like this Cowboys team, especially their defense led by Terrell Suggs. They can get after the ball, they can force mistakes, but they have a hot offense that can blow the other team out. They will get in.

Marshall Faulk:
And the team that barely missed the cut a year ago, the Seattle Seahawks, they want retribution and they are hungry for a playoff spot.

[NFL Network AFC Playoff predictions: Broncos - Ravens - Jets - Titans - Raiders - Patriots]
[NFL Network NFC Playoff predictions: 49ers - Packers - Eagles - Buccaneers - Cowboys - Seahawks]

Rich Eisen:
Now that we have that out of the way, let's take it over to the corner of 21st and Prime and get a load of Deion's Top 10 plays of this preseason!
(awkward pause)

Rich Eisen:
Seriously? What happened? Sorry for the inconvenience folks, but apparently Michael Irvin, in a cocaine induced rage has murdered Deion Sanders over a Jerry Jones' autographed photo. We take you live to the scene of the crime with NFL Network's own Jason La Canfora.

Jason La Canfora:
A very sad day for the NFL family as Deion Sanders has been murdered just 10 feet away from us. Details are still a little sketchy, but we are being told that it was NFL Network's own Michael Irvin who police are trying to retain and charge with murder.

Rich Eisen:
Terribly saddening. And the reason behind this is what?

Jason La Canfora:
My sources are telling me that it was an old autographed picture that Deion Sanders was given by the Cowboys' owner that Irvin desperately wanted. Drugs are rumored to have played a role in this as well, and when we hear more news about the arrest, we will spread the word.

REST IN PEACE "NEON" DEION SANDERS
1967 - 2012
Back to top Go down
dbake333
League Captain
League Captain
dbake333

PostSubject: Re: NFL Network: Season Preview   NFL Network: Season Preview Icon_minitime11/10/2012, 7:54 pm

ryan so sick bow
Back to top Go down
clutchh28
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: NFL Network: Season Preview   NFL Network: Season Preview Icon_minitime11/11/2012, 3:34 am

Bengals....
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
Pro
Pro
Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: NFL Network: Season Preview   NFL Network: Season Preview Icon_minitime11/11/2012, 10:37 am

clap
Back to top Go down
whYte N0iSE
Veteran
Veteran
whYte N0iSE

PostSubject: Re: NFL Network: Season Preview   NFL Network: Season Preview Icon_minitime11/12/2012, 12:22 pm

6-10 redskins. vote for most improved coaching for 2013 season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Network: Season Preview   NFL Network: Season Preview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Network: Season Preview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PMS MADDEN :: 

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ GENERAL ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ :: [General Discussion]

-
Jump to: