PMS MADDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
 photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

Photobucket
TeamiconrosTeamiconstatsTeamiconsched

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

Final chapter of nutty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

Fantasy Team : TBD

Final chapter of nutty Empty
PostSubject: Final chapter of nutty   Final chapter of nutty Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 10:34 pm

out play me? really? complete BS win?

a 93 yard TD to holmes because vontae CPU dived at his legs (missed as all do) when he should have tackled him

60 yard TD to fagget jets WR because he was unlisted in assign chart, as i had to assign to stop his money bunch play to colston, so he gets a mlb on a wr streaking, i didnt even notice until after play and couldnt have known

great job there nutty, your skill is already legendary compared to mine

20 seconds left before half and he bombs it and i have 3 guys tip it and his wr comes down with the catch, talent

throws a pick to me while i ran with his TE all the way across the deep middle of the field and calls it bullshit

runs 2 qb dive glitches on goal line to punch the ball in, wasn't expecting that

demaryius breaks out of 1 tackle (a corner with 50 tackle) and outruns his defense to the endzone, and nutty thinks he broke like 20

then, to top it off, he goes to the money play while trying to run the clock out as I have him stopped for a long 3rd down with slightly under 2 mins left to get the ball back, and guess what, shocker, coltson gets wide open...but I strip tackle him and get the ball back. (strip tackled his players about 20 times during game, and this the first time any have fumbled)

what a suprise, nutty goes ape shit as I seal the game with a hillis run on 3rd and inches, seemingly make it but refs say no, then gets challenged by the booth and reversed. game over

*nutty quits*

fuck nutty, im a piece of shit and u are a god getting ass fucked by madden. get the pole out of your ass and stop acting like a bitch. everyone has the same amount of shit happen to them as you do

Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: Final chapter of nutty   Final chapter of nutty Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 4:43 am

let me know when you calm down jaw drops
Back to top Go down
nuttyafa
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Final chapter of nutty   Final chapter of nutty Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 4:46 am

you stupid fuck, i didnt throw it to the TE that you were following. see how you dont even know what happened? i threw it to colston clear behind you, thats how bs that int was, that you dont even know what happened. you know why you're so upset? cuz you know you should have lost, that you couldnt do shit to me. and it was inside the 1. what the fuck you want me to do when you're guys are block shedding off the line all game? i did what anyone would do duh. and he broke tackles on multiple plays, as did tebow on willis and curry. so dont lie about what happened.

oh and the booth review, the clock read 2 minutes left, there shouldnt have even been a booth review, his knee was down before the line so why they gave it to him i dont know. and it was 3rd and 2 not inches, but yes lie to everyone so it makes it seem like you won on skill and not the cpu making everything happen to you. which, also why the fuck would i throw the ball with under 2 minutes left? oh wait cuz it was over 3 minutes left. damn dawg, why you just making shit up

and i threw it to colston over and over cuz you sit on holmes the entire game, really if you would cover colston i would go someplace else, but you dont so cry me a river and call zone coverage, it stops that play everytime but you are too dumb to see that.

yes the bomb to alexander was complete bs, never said it wasnt, but you had so many breaks go your way before that, it didnt even change the game as i didnt score.

hardly anyone seen me pop on and yell at you, but you have to post this complete lie for everyone to read? wtf is that? ill be back after the superbowl update and we'll see if you are still a cry baby bitch when your "skill" is put in its place (the toilet).
Back to top Go down
nuttyafa
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Final chapter of nutty   Final chapter of nutty Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 4:47 am

how's that for calm? lol

i cant stand madden right now cuz of stupid shit, but then you immediatly become a smart ass and try to claim that you didnt get all the luck before i say even one word? nah man, i need a month to cool off and let madden be fun again
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: Final chapter of nutty   Final chapter of nutty Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 4:47 am

stop saying i got lucky, i didnt, it was a great game that had swings in both ways
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: Final chapter of nutty   Final chapter of nutty Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 4:49 am

i posted this to get you to read since you just left so quick
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: Final chapter of nutty   Final chapter of nutty Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 4:56 am

nuttyafa wrote:
you stupid fuck, i didnt throw it to the TE that you were following. see how you dont even know what happened? i threw it to colston clear behind you, thats how bs that int was,

it seem like you won on skill and not the cpu making everything happen to you. which, also why the fuck would i throw the ball with under 2 minutes left? oh wait cuz it was over 3 minutes left. damn dawg, why you just making shit up

and i threw it to colston over and over cuz you sit on holmes the entire game, really if you would cover colston i would go someplace else, but you dont so cry me a river and call zone coverage, it stops that play everytime but you are too dumb to see that.

hardly anyone seen me pop on and yell at you, but you have to post this complete lie for everyone to read? wtf is that? ill be back after the superbowl update and we'll see if you are still a cry baby bitch when your "skill" is put in its place (the toilet).

TE was underneath, colston over the top. i sat in middle, and u threw it to me, easy pick.....

what does the cpu do for me? I'd really like to know

and i had to sit on holmes cuz u motion him all around the field and run drags underneath, zones wouldnt cover that

and i couldnt assign someone to holmes/colston because of the jets wr not being listed

and patrick willis reads every run which takes me out of my offense. sorry that i seem like shit to you, i'm really conservative on offense when i dont have to be aggressive....i usually throw 10 times a game...

Back to top Go down
nuttyafa
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Final chapter of nutty   Final chapter of nutty Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 7:09 am

the motions are 3 pass plays specifically built in the playbook, ask for3. i dont manually motion him. i motioned 1 time manually and that was on a TE so he could run block on the other side, and i waited for him to come to a complete stop and get into stance before snapping the ball so i could fit your little rule.

the mlb jumped super high, moved forward at warp speed after you had to slam the stick the opposite direction you were roaming, and did a 1 handed catch that maybe 10 receivers in the world are capable of. yea, thats ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL you. give me a break. you act like you were standing right in front of the route, but the fact was you weren't anywhere near it when i released the ball. but i guess butler is a superstar linebacker................oh wait

you aren't shitty, but THAT game, you didnt deserve it
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: Final chapter of nutty   Final chapter of nutty Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 7:32 am

well the one handed pick is the norm in this game, its not a good animation but it happens all the time for no reason

I was right under the route, i was chasing your TE all the way and your WR was running the same route 10 yards deeper. i was right there, if you would have let the game count we could have seen the replay
Back to top Go down
Mrhardbody201
Veteran
Veteran
Mrhardbody201

PostSubject: Re: Final chapter of nutty   Final chapter of nutty Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 8:54 am

http://www.pmsmadden.com/t1294-the-chronicles-of-nutty-being-fucked-by-hardbody
twice a season i have to deal with this
feel the wrath of nutty Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final chapter of nutty   Final chapter of nutty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final chapter of nutty
Page 1 of 1