PMS MADDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
 photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

Photobucket
TeamiconrosTeamiconstatsTeamiconsched

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

To league: Heads up...

Go down 
+10
RyanPelley
whYte N0iSE
He0Hate0Me
Radi0ActivWaste
JCT1212
Mocexx
Biblical Beastn
jeffjk123
TheBum
MethoSauRuS
14 posters
AuthorMessage
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

Fantasy Team : TBD

To league: Heads up... Empty
PostSubject: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 12:32 am

You guys need to be more active and more involved if you want this year's league to keep going.
Back to top Go down
TheBum
Pro
Pro
TheBum

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 1:31 am

says the guy who does nothing constructive for the league at all... you literally just advance. the activity in this league starts with you.

you can just hand off the league like u are going to do anyways.

the point is, unless you are willing to do something to make the league more active then dont put place the blame on us and threaten to shut down a league. Kick the inactives out, you know the schedule so contact the guys who need to play the day before and make sure they have a time set up with their dude. CARE A LITTLE
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 1:35 am

Hey BUM fuck you. You live in your own little dream world where scheduling means not responding to PM's (wtf?). Hmm makes sense.

Let's say maybe make suggestions Bum. Instead of attacking him. Seriously can you step away from the mural you have drawn of clipworthy and your shrine of all things meth and make a helpful statement.
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 1:36 am

Also JCT is killing the vibe in the chat. I am not the only one who feels this way.
Back to top Go down
TheBum
Pro
Pro
TheBum

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 1:39 am

jeffjk123 wrote:

Let's say maybe make suggestions Bum. Instead of attacking him. Seriously can you step away from the mural you have drawn of clipworthy and your shrine of all things meth and make a helpful statement.  
the whole thing is a suggestion... the whole last part of it was a suggestion.... he has been at this for 3 years... at some point you should figure it out... u want to run a league but u want the league to run itself... doesnt work that way
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 1:40 am

TheBum wrote:
jeffjk123 wrote:

the whole thing is a suggestion... the whole last part of it was a suggestion.... he has been at this for 3 years... at some point you should figure it out... u want to run a league but u want the league to run itself... doesnt work that way
its hard to take you seriously when you attack him personally constantly. The problem is that overall madden's sales are down and the one is out soon. Thats a real issue.

Other than that its jsut recruiting more
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 2:02 am

Didn't know bum hacked my phone and checks all of my PMs to know how I help in setting up games.
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 2:09 am

I don't have the time to nag everyone to play their games every week. However, when one side makes the effort or asks me for help I am always more than willing to.

This isn't MY league. It's OUR league. It's everyone's responsibility to stay involved and active.
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 2:25 am

TheBum wrote:
jeffjk123 wrote:

You question my ability to manage and maintain leagues, yet recognize that this has been running for 3 years. Impeccable logic.
Back to top Go down
TheBum
Pro
Pro
TheBum

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 2:39 am

lol imagine how good of a league this could be if we had a commish that did something.... How can you take credit for that anyways? you leave the league EVERY YEAR.... and the league still goes on... it is obviously not because of anything you are doing
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 2:46 am

If I'm not doing anything... then the league MUST run itself -- it would have to, wouldn't it?? To last all this time?? But wait, didn't you say that isn't possible???

TheBum wrote:
u want to run a league but u want the league to run itself... doesnt work that way
To league: Heads up... Images10
Back to top Go down
TheBum
Pro
Pro
TheBum

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 3:07 am

lol i didnt say it wasnt possible... the league is running.... but not well... the league wont run well without someone being a real commish... you obviously dont like how things are going otherwise you wouldnt have written this pointless post... the league runs itself and it doesnt work... ur the commish.. YOU FIX it... its not on us man.

I am 100% positive that I am not alone thinking ANY of this... why do you think u got guys spending more time in CMPL or caring more about their Grown Man League games... people just play PMS games cuz we got some players in here and its extra madden. The guys in this league feel this way. they wont say it cuz the attitude in this league is a laid back one. Why get in an argument, why talk about it... why care.... and that really stems from you because that is everything that you are... you dont care... u dont do confrontation stuff.. u dont regulate... u dont help.... and its just whatever to you...

u want people to care? then run the league... put some points up for grabs ... fine you cant afford that.. thats fine... start contacting people for games... monitor trades and transactions... dont allow people to bet with players on things that have nothing to do with madden... talk football in the chat room.. get the trolls out of the chat....GET IN THE CHAT URSELF AND START CONVERSATION.... if someone has a complaint then actually at it and talk to both parties...

there are lots of things you can do to make things better.... but if you are not willing to do any of it then you should take your own advice and shut the fuck up... you have nothing to stand on with this post.
Back to top Go down
TheBum
Pro
Pro
TheBum

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 3:11 am

thats about all I can say on that... like I said .. its been 3 years. nothing has changed and i don't expect it to
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 3:48 am

Stop making up shit just to criticize me.
Back to top Go down
TheBum
Pro
Pro
TheBum

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 3:49 am

there is not one thing I said there that is not true.
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 3:59 am

So because you don't witness me settling disputes, dealing with issues, helping people with getting games in, etc. means none of it is happening?

Talking out your ass.
Back to top Go down
TheBum
Pro
Pro
TheBum

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 4:02 am

the problem is that you are not in any other leagues.. u dont see how real commish's do this shit.. you do not do anything compared to them... i have been in this league for 3 years and you have never messaged me to do somehting... you let people cheat against me .. they admitted the cheating and u did nothing... u gave permission to allow them to cheat... u dont veto trades... i was in a party as i was writing this post and i asked the people in the party if they ever got anything from you.. and they said never.... please... ur not a good commish
Back to top Go down
Biblical Beastn
Pro
Pro
Biblical Beastn

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 1:00 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Mocexx
Veteran
Veteran
Mocexx

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 1:02 pm

I think you do a good job, Meth. hug
Back to top Go down
JCT1212
Pro
Pro
JCT1212

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 2:17 pm

Mocexx wrote:
I think you do a good job, Meth. hug
hump
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 2:45 pm

TheBum wrote:
the problem is that you are not in any other leagues.. u dont see how real commish's do this shit.. you do not do anything compared to them... i have been in this league for 3 years and you have never messaged me to do somehting... you let people cheat against me .. they admitted the cheating and u did nothing... u gave permission to allow them to cheat... u dont veto trades... i was in a party as i was writing this post and i asked the people in the party if they ever got anything from you.. and they said never.... please... ur not a good commish
your kidding right? You are the biggest hyporcrite in here. You literally will do anything to win. Your just like all your little chat buddies. Seriously Bum STFU.

On a different note,

Meth you need to boot some of these legacy owners who aren't active anymore. You need to enforce a rule of coming on the chat roughly once per day in order to stay in the league. Replace people that just aren't as active as they once were. Bring in new blood from the forums. I can list about 7-10 owners who should be kicked due to inactivity.

"Members connected during last 24 hours : Beelzebobrising, Biblical Beastn, BIGxSIPx18, ChiCubs39, Cjok1051, ClipperAholic, clutchh28, Cynical Kush, dbake333, Fooath, For3and1, giuceppefranco, Isaacpo, JCT1212, jeffjk123, KwakKwak, LOLMAN, MethoSauRuS, Mocexx, Pmcgarthy10, Radi0ActivWaste, RyanPelley, TheBum"

Thats your most active list for the most part. Whoeever isnt listed there isn't an active member and should be warned or booted. Hell bake isnt even in the league and is on the site more than Augs, Edreed, Mes, etc.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
Pro
Pro
Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 4:46 pm

jeffjk123 wrote:
Also JCT is killing the vibe in the chat. I am not the only one who feels this way.
Back to top Go down
JCT1212
Pro
Pro
JCT1212

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 5:03 pm

Radi0ActivWaste wrote:
jeffjk123 wrote:
And once again Radio agrees with anything Jeff says bow
Back to top Go down
He0Hate0Me
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 7:26 pm

jeffjk123 wrote:
TheBum wrote:
your kidding right? You are the biggest hyporcrite in here. You literally will do anything to win. Your just like all your little chat buddies. Seriously Bum STFU.

On a different note,

Meth you need to boot some of these legacy owners who aren't active anymore. You need to enforce a rule of coming on the chat roughly once per day in order to stay in the league. Replace people that just aren't as active as they once were. Bring in new blood from the forums. I can list about 7-10 owners who should be kicked due to inactivity.

"Members connected during last 24 hours : Beelzebobrising, Biblical Beastn, BIGxSIPx18, ChiCubs39, Cjok1051, ClipperAholic, clutchh28, Cynical Kush, dbake333, Fooath, For3and1, giuceppefranco, Isaacpo, JCT1212, jeffjk123, KwakKwak, LOLMAN, MethoSauRuS, Mocexx, Pmcgarthy10, Radi0ActivWaste, RyanPelley, TheBum"

Thats your most active list for the most part. Whoeever isnt listed there isn't an active member and should be warned or booted. Hell bake isnt even in the league and is on the site more than Augs, Edreed, Mes, etc.
Some of us hide our online status hmmm
Back to top Go down
JCT1212
Pro
Pro
JCT1212

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 9:37 pm

He0Hate0Me wrote:
jeffjk123 wrote:
TheBum wrote:

On a different note,

Some of us hide our online status hmmm
Ya, just you and sticky.
Back to top Go down
whYte N0iSE
Veteran
Veteran
whYte N0iSE

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 10:36 pm

im busy...I suck...nuff said!!! lol
Back to top Go down
RyanPelley
Veteran
Veteran
RyanPelley

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 10:44 pm

I've contemplated selling Madden honestly. I'm just not too interested this year. I never took a break between 13 and 25, and its showing now. I never traded to begin with, so now I dont even chat much.

I miss Bake and HB Sad

And yeah, I sometimes avoid chat because of JCT.
Back to top Go down
KwakKwak
League Captain
League Captain
KwakKwak

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 11:05 pm

Just my 2 cents but I think one reason nothing happens is because it doesn't need to. No injuries, nobody gets tired, no free agency, contracts etc. gives nobody incentive to trade. They get their guys and just chill.

In other leagues (both default) and they are much more entertaining because it takes more skill. When Arian Foster goes down for 3 weeks in week 2 it leads to a bit of scrambling. If a player refuses your contact you'll prob be willing to move him. I know the argument "it's a video game and nobody likes it when their players get hurt." Yea it sucks balls but that's part of football.

One last thing... We've been playing madden for a lot of years and this madden has rediculous pass blocking/run blocking/QB accuracies. I know the sliders were adjusted once but I can't be the only one who gets mad when shitty fast QBs are just as good as elite ones. Or 70 overall OL get 5 pancakes a game. Maybe more tinkering needed?
Back to top Go down
KwakKwak
League Captain
League Captain
KwakKwak

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 11:10 pm

One last thing. Group Me. Meth get a group started. Many of us joined PMS as college students and now work or work and go to grad school... This app is like a mobile chat room. Pretty good
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 11:44 pm

Kwak was pretty much on the money. I pushed for injuries. Group me is cool
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 12:06 am

Injuries won't be turned on in fantasy.

The sliders will be adjusted every once in a while as we need them to be, but don't expect QB accuracy to go lower than All-Madden.

I think the sliders that I set up are pretty damn good. Running game is a lot less ridiculous and the pass defense tune-ups were effective.
Back to top Go down
Aaa
League Captain
League Captain

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 12:26 am

MethoSauRuS wrote:
Injuries won't be turned on in fantasy.
To league: Heads up... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQL0PZ8ZnqpDar2ZEL8v7NGfYSXtjZov64IKpXf1ykoAcVQlf0xwg
Back to top Go down
LOLMAN
Pro
Pro
LOLMAN

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 9:51 am

antdol
Back to top Go down
LOLMAN
Pro
Pro
LOLMAN

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 1:14 pm

emory was the glue that held the league together.
Back to top Go down
clutchh28
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 3:18 pm

This was a serious post you assholes
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 3:21 pm

Every group needs that asian kid that can either break dance or do the homework
Back to top Go down
LOLMAN
Pro
Pro
LOLMAN

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime9/28/2013, 9:56 am

MethoSauRuS wrote:
Every group needs that asian kid that can either break dance or do the homework
Too bad he can't do either. emory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To league: Heads up...   To league: Heads up... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To league: Heads up...
Page 1 of 1