PMS MADDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
 photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

Photobucket
TeamiconrosTeamiconstatsTeamiconsched

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

League Rule Additions?

Go down 
+13
KwakKwak
riseandconquer
BIGxSIPx18
Cjok1051
Mrhardbody201
RealitysProof
bigstickybomb
dbake333
SEFnificent
whYte N0iSE
Mesmerise85
Fooath
MethoSauRuS
17 posters
AuthorMessage
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

Fantasy Team : TBD

League Rule Additions? Empty
PostSubject: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/17/2011, 2:23 am

If you want something changed/added, say so m*****f******!
Back to top Go down
Fooath
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/17/2011, 6:19 pm

Are the default rules going to be different / more sim like they were for the almost-default last year?
Back to top Go down
Mesmerise85
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/17/2011, 7:12 pm

I like the trade rules and salary cap ideas from the "almost default."
Back to top Go down
whYte N0iSE
Veteran
Veteran
whYte N0iSE

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/17/2011, 9:48 pm

we will have to see how it goes and the general consensus, PMS is a democracy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fooath
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/17/2011, 11:57 pm

I liked the out-0f-position rules from the old default, and trade rules.

Salary cap is a hassle for the owners and the commish. From the sound of it keeping default going is hard enough without something like that.
Back to top Go down
SEFnificent
Pro
Pro
SEFnificent

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/18/2011, 9:48 am

We have rules??..lol
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 4:52 am

Fooath wrote:

Salary cap is a hassle for the owners and the commish. From the sound of it keeping default going is hard enough without something like that.

so you want the DE/OLB sort of rules added?
Back to top Go down
Mesmerise85
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 5:35 am

MethoSauRuS wrote:
Fooath wrote:

so you want the DE/OLB sort of rules added?

yes.
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 5:37 am

added.

POSITION RULES

OLB/DE: You can NOT start a player out-of-position here. They CAN situationally. (such as putting OLB's at DE on passing downs)

DE/DT: No rules.

FS/SS: No rules.

CB/S: No rules.

TE/WR: You can NOT start a player out-of-position here. They CAN situationally at slot.

RB/WR: You can NOT play a player out-of-position here in any situation. Running backs must line up in the backfield.
Back to top Go down
dbake333
League Captain
League Captain
dbake333

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 1:20 pm

MethoSauRuS wrote:
added.

POSITION RULES

OLB/DE: You can NOT start a player out-of-position here. They CAN situationally. (such as putting OLB's at DE on passing downs)

TE/WR: You can NOT start a player out-of-position here. They CAN situationally at slot.

RB/WR: You can NOT play a player out-of-position here in any situation. Running backs must line up in the backfield.

RBs line up at WR all the time. The rest of it is cool, but I vote to allow RBs to line up situationally at WR.
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 3:36 pm

dbake 333 wrote:
MethoSauRuS wrote:
added.

POSITION RULES

RBs line up at WR all the time. The rest of it is cool, but I vote to allow RBs to line up situationally at WR.

when do RB's line up at WR "all the time" lol!
Back to top Go down
Fooath
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 7:19 pm

OLBs shouldn't be allowed at DE at all! And running CBs at safety with the speed is lame shit!

Boo I say! boo!
Back to top Go down
whYte N0iSE
Veteran
Veteran
whYte N0iSE

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 7:42 pm

lol i dont much care either way but ill let you in on a secret...mr Metho wants to run von at DE on passing downs...shhhh Embarassed
Back to top Go down
dbake333
League Captain
League Captain
dbake333

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 8:26 pm

RBs split out all the time...
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 8:28 pm

Fooath wrote:
OLBs shouldn't be allowed at DE at all! And running CBs at safety with the speed is lame shit!

Boo I say! boo!

even in the NFL they have OLBs put their hands down and blitz as DE's on most passing downs

Back to top Go down
whYte N0iSE
Veteran
Veteran
whYte N0iSE

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 9:29 pm

they call that the 3-4 laugh at
Back to top Go down
Mesmerise85
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 9:42 pm

I'm with fooath on the CBs playing safety. safeties playing corner is fine (idk why anyone would really do it but still).
Back to top Go down
bigstickybomb
Veteran
Veteran
bigstickybomb

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 11:08 pm

dbake 333 wrote:
RBs split out all the time...

I Agree with bake... faulk, bush, hillis etc. even fullbacks split out

paul pierce
Back to top Go down
Mesmerise85
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 11:15 pm

They shouldn't be started there and only there. If it's once in a while with the use of packages I think it's fine.
Back to top Go down
dbake333
League Captain
League Captain
dbake333

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 11:19 pm

Mesmerise85 wrote:
They shouldn't be started there and only there. If it's once in a while with the use of packages I think it's fine.

Exactly.. for both RB and OLB
Back to top Go down
whYte N0iSE
Veteran
Veteran
whYte N0iSE

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/21/2011, 1:52 pm

hell yeah if you constantly wna start ppl at all positions i have a feeling whos gna get hurt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/21/2011, 4:11 pm

well when I'm running willis magahee at WR, you'll all regret this decision hmmm
Back to top Go down
RealitysProof
Special Teams
Special Teams
RealitysProof

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/24/2011, 8:31 pm

starting just any bogus ass stupid mothafucking cockblowing speed receiver just cuz of the speed ..... save that shit G chew on some dick bubble yum bumm.
Back to top Go down
Mrhardbody201
Veteran
Veteran
Mrhardbody201

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/24/2011, 8:49 pm

RealitysProof wrote:
starting just any bogus ass stupid mothafucking cockblowing speed receiver just cuz of the speed ..... save that shit G chew on some dick bubble yum bumm.

you jelly?
Back to top Go down
Cjok1051
Veteran
Veteran
Cjok1051

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/24/2011, 8:57 pm

What if you run a 2-4-5 as your primary set? Then you'll have OLB's on the line alot.
Back to top Go down
Fooath
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/24/2011, 9:32 pm

Cjok1051 wrote:
What if you run a 2-4-5 as your primary set? Then you'll have OLB's on the line alot.

So if you want to run OLBs at DE use the 3-4 and 2-4-5 sets that have them hand down!

Boo with dime sets and olbs at de!
Back to top Go down
RealitysProof
Special Teams
Special Teams
RealitysProof

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/24/2011, 10:14 pm

Mrhardbody201 wrote:
RealitysProof wrote:

you jelly?
Peanut butter and jelly G this year I jams ..... watch how many sub 70 overall players get ultra burn shit stupid 50tyson stupid wit crack head on top
Back to top Go down
BIGxSIPx18
Veteran
Veteran
BIGxSIPx18

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/25/2011, 12:22 pm

putting rbs at WR will give room for more money plays and glitches, so all you so called "sim players" shouldn't want it to be in the league if u really want to have a goodie two shoes league. AS FOR ME THOUGH IDC WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO... NONE OF YOU FAGS CAN BEAT ME ANYWAY SO DO WHAT U MUST!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
whYte N0iSE
Veteran
Veteran
whYte N0iSE

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/25/2011, 4:34 pm

its not cheating if i start Adrian Peterson at rb is it?
Back to top Go down
riseandconquer
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/25/2011, 5:57 pm

ya rbs at wr might happen irl but im madden i member sip or somethong last yr led the lg in rec with reggie bush as a wr, so im not a fan of seeing something dumb like that happen again....and olbs at de is ok once in awhile just not every play like that 2-4-5 playbook uses them almost every play at de and that seems cheesy
Back to top Go down
bigstickybomb
Veteran
Veteran
bigstickybomb

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/25/2011, 7:30 pm

T 4 L ii B 4 N wrote:
putting rbs at WR will give room for more money plays and glitches, so all you so called "sim players" shouldn't want it to be in the league if u really want to have a goodie two shoes league. AS FOR ME THOUGH IDC WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO... NONE OF YOU FAGS CAN BEAT ME ANYWAY SO DO WHAT U MUST!!!!!!

so called sim players would use rbs at wr rarely
Back to top Go down
bigstickybomb
Veteran
Veteran
bigstickybomb

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/25/2011, 7:30 pm

T 4 L ii B 4 N wrote:

so called sim players would use rbs at wr rarely
Back to top Go down
dbake333
League Captain
League Captain
dbake333

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/25/2011, 9:31 pm

i know some ppl dont like the 2-4-5 but it = 2 lineman, 4 linebackers. there are olb lined up to rush the passer but they do not do so on every play. in the 3-4 an OLB is a pass rusher anyway so calling him a de or olb is useless, it is essentially the same thing. if u have suggs, matthews, ware, etc and ur not using him to rush the passer on every play then ur not being very smart or realistic in my opinion.
Smile
Back to top Go down
dbake333
League Captain
League Captain
dbake333

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime8/25/2011, 9:31 pm

just keep OLBs out of DE in the 4-3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Mesmerise85
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 3:46 am

For a supposed "sim" league we have a lot of guys who just throw 80% percent of the time. I remember a "rule" last year that was never enforced, but it was had to be at least 10 rushing attempts (which is not a lot). I think this should be enforced if not a higher minimum, 15 prehaps? Teams need to be more balanced Neutral
Back to top Go down
KwakKwak
League Captain
League Captain
KwakKwak

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 11:09 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Mocexx
Veteran
Veteran
Mocexx

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 4:21 pm

Quote :
For a supposed "sim" league we have a lot of guys who just throw 80% percent of the time. I remember a "rule" last year that was never enforced, but it was had to be at least 10 rushing attempts (which is not a lot). I think this should be enforced if not a higher minimum, 15 prehaps? Teams need to be more balanced Neutral

Completely agree. Saints ran the least last year, and what they still ran on 36% of plays? 10 is nothing per game, and 15 would be great.
Back to top Go down
Fooath
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 7:01 pm

step your game up and maybe people wouldn't pass as much, son.
Back to top Go down
dbake333
League Captain
League Captain
dbake333

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 5:31 pm

i like the idea of a rushing limit. maybe 10 carries, unless u lose by 20+ or have fewer than 15 pass attempts
Back to top Go down
bigstickybomb
Veteran
Veteran
bigstickybomb

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime9/10/2011, 5:47 pm

there should be a limit to how many time you can use a play run/pass i played sum 1 the other day who used the same play over 13 times just doesnt seem sim
Back to top Go down
drunk_spartan88
Waterboy

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime10/6/2011, 1:52 pm

Any rules on playing CPU? Waiting till day off advance?
Any rule on Using scouting? I don't use it personally but if some one uses it on me I will too
Back to top Go down
dbake333
League Captain
League Captain
dbake333

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime10/6/2011, 2:56 pm

Don't play cpu without asking commish, there's only one real cpu team right now
Back to top Go down
RyanPelley
Veteran
Veteran
RyanPelley

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 11:32 am

How about something against snapping the ball, running to the sideline under no pressure, and throwing across the field to an open man, because DBs wont follow... It's straight lobby bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Fooath
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime3/14/2012, 6:40 pm

I suggest we toughen position change rules to limit players to their unit group. So Dline can only play Dline. LB only LB. Oline only Oline. CB only CB etc.

Maybe an exception for OLB at DE on third and 10+.

OLBs are playing DE more often than not. Have corners at safety. HBs at FB on dives etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Mocexx
Veteran
Veteran
Mocexx

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime3/14/2012, 7:19 pm

Forgot to mention HB at WR. Like Reggie Bush for example should not be a starting WR on your team.
Back to top Go down
AUGS
Rookie
Rookie
AUGS

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime3/14/2012, 8:55 pm

Fooath wrote:
I suggest we toughen position change rules to limit players to their unit group. So Dline can only play Dline. LB only LB. Oline only Oline. CB only CB etc.

Maybe an exception for OLB at DE on third and 10+.

OLBs are playing DE more often than not. Have corners at safety. HBs at FB on dives etc etc.

But..... Bush at WR is fine?
Back to top Go down
Fooath
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime3/14/2012, 10:00 pm

That is part of the "etc". I wasn't going to name every position. "Unit group" meaning their actual position. QB, HB, FB, TE, T, G, C, WR, DE, DT, OLB, MLB, CB, S.

Or even just within that, so linebackers are one, defensive line are one, and offensive line are one. And the rest have to stay at their position.

So no HB at FB or WR unless the formation itself puts them there (no manually putting them with right button sub, or putting them there on depth chart). Same goes for FBs only playing FB. CB only playing CB. on and on. "sim". The rare cases of OLBs lining up at DE are usually the formation specifics where they put them with their hands down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League Rule Additions?   League Rule Additions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League Rule Additions?
Page 1 of 1