PMS MADDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
 photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

Photobucket
TeamiconrosTeamiconstatsTeamiconsched

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League

Go down 
+8
emory0956
RyanPelley
Aaa
clutchh28
jeffjk123
JCT1212
Mocexx
MethoSauRuS
12 posters
AuthorMessage
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

Fantasy Team : TBD

Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Empty
PostSubject: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime6/19/2014, 7:50 pm

This is where you can post suggestions, ideas or changes that you think would benefit PMS moving forward. Anything you have to offer would be appreciated, and so would constructive criticism.

One of my ideas:

1. All owners (or maybe only regulars) will have the ability to have their own player made at a position of their choosing.

For example, me. I'd have my own player made with my name at WR. That player would be rated as a typical rookie, so low 70s overall. The ratings will be decided by what you request as strengths, but no one's player will be unfair -- they will just be like another average rookie to start.

This will allow you to progress your own player as you wish throughout the length of the league, which could be very cool to watch them develop.

Since this is a fantasy draft, the last round that we actually draft in (ex. 35 or 40) will be dedicated to all owners drafting their created player.

Let's see what the rest of you come up with?
Back to top Go down
Mocexx
Veteran
Veteran
Mocexx

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime6/22/2014, 1:37 pm

1. Post what the sliders will be before the draft. It greatly affects how you draft your team.

2. No JCT.

3. Madden 15 had some pretty cool no huddle options and I'd really like to see us try to incorporate expanded use. So maybe we allow no huddle, but there must be at least 15 seconds of play clock that winds down so the defense has a chance to adjust? It is really cool how you can see match up differences so you can exploit when a team comes out in dime against 2 TE 2 WR 1 RB. Or if say Von Miller comes off the field you just stay no huddle to keep him off the field (like what the Pats did against the Broncos a few years ago).

4. The use your own guy sounds really fun. Maybe we could incorporate skill caps into it at the beginning? So max WR stats = SPD 90, ACC, 95, AGI 95, Height 6'0". The skills stats could start at 70 like you suggested, so RTE 70, SPC 80, CTH 80. Then we could give them superstar development so they actually become really good like year 3? I agree we all shouldn't get an extra Calvin Johnson, but I'd like it to still be a usable guy rather than an 85 SPD WR.

5. Still no JCT. Maybe even look at ways to expand this option.
Back to top Go down
JCT1212
Pro
Pro
JCT1212

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime6/23/2014, 11:29 am

Mocexx wrote:
1. Post what the sliders will be before the draft. It greatly affects how you draft your team.

2. No JCT.

3. Madden 15 had some pretty cool no huddle options and I'd really like to see us try to incorporate expanded use. So maybe we allow no huddle, but there must be at least 15 seconds of play clock that winds down so the defense has a chance to adjust? It is really cool how you can see match up differences so you can exploit when a team comes out in dime against 2 TE 2 WR 1 RB. Or if say Von Miller comes off the field you just stay no huddle to keep him off the field (like what the Pats did against the Broncos a few years ago).

4. The use your own guy sounds really fun. Maybe we could incorporate skill caps into it at the beginning? So max WR stats = SPD 90, ACC, 95, AGI 95, Height 6'0". The skills stats could start at 70 like you suggested, so RTE 70, SPC 80, CTH 80. Then we could give them superstar development so they actually become really good like year 3? I agree we all shouldn't get an extra Calvin Johnson, but I'd like it to still be a usable guy rather than an 85 SPD WR.

@ me next time
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime6/23/2014, 5:05 pm

Mocexx wrote:

2. No JCT.

This entire post really turned me on
Back to top Go down
clutchh28
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime6/24/2014, 10:28 pm

Mocexx for commish
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime6/24/2014, 11:50 pm

I'll give you honest suggestions...not meaning to offend just being honest.

1. You need to control JCT. Your commish. If people complain about him texting them 24/7 you need to suspend him. If it keeps up boot him. We can find other owners.

2. No huddle would be nice within rules. Mocexx idea was solid. I like the 15 second rule a lot.

3. Be more firm about complaints, etc. Sometimes the complaints in here fall on deaf ears because you tend to play favorites with "legacy" owners.

4. Try to regulate trading more. Maybe limit new owners trades until after they play 3-5 games? Too many times ransoms come in and get raped then bounce.

5. Sliders should be posted before draft.

6. You can't just disappear like last year. Every other league I have been in the commish is there year round. Certainly can't disappear after you sim the playoffs and leave us scrambling. That was dumb.

League can be real fun if you are committed to its success. The site is top notch. Most owners are now friends or friendly. Have a good core here. Just need to do a better job keeping things straight.

Back to top Go down
clutchh28
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime6/25/2014, 1:34 am

Naw don't even give jct a team fuck him
Back to top Go down
JCT1212
Pro
Pro
JCT1212

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime6/25/2014, 8:30 am

jeffjk123 wrote:

1. You need to control JCT. Your commish. If people complain about him texting them 24/7 you need to suspend him. If it keeps up boot him. We can find other owners.

2. No huddle would be nice within rules. Mocexx idea was solid. I like the 15 second rule a lot.

3. Be more firm about complaints, etc. Sometimes the complaints in here fall on deaf ears because you tend to play favorites with "legacy" owners.

4. Try to regulate trading more. Maybe limit new owners trades until after they play 3-5 games? Too many times ransoms come in and get raped then bounce.

6. You can't just disappear like last year. Every other league I have been in the commish is there year round. Certainly can't disappear after you sim the playoffs and leave us scrambling. That was dumb.

League can be real fun if you are committed to its success. The site is top notch. Most owners are now friends or friendly. Have a good core here. Just need to do a better job keeping things straight.

Jeff has matured I love you
Back to top Go down
JCT1212
Pro
Pro
JCT1212

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime6/25/2014, 8:31 am

clutchh28 wrote:
Naw don't even give jct a team fuck him
Clutch, evidently, hasn't.
Back to top Go down
Aaa
League Captain
League Captain

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime6/25/2014, 2:05 pm

jeffjk123 wrote:

that mean you got an xbox one now?  scared 
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime6/25/2014, 3:04 pm

Yes sir
Back to top Go down
RyanPelley
Veteran
Veteran
RyanPelley

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime6/26/2014, 1:27 am

No team selection. All random. Could create interesting divisions and what not.
Back to top Go down
emory0956
Pro
Pro
emory0956

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime6/26/2014, 2:25 am

No jct
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime6/27/2014, 3:43 pm

RyanPelley wrote:
No team selection. All random. Could create interesting divisions and what not.

IMO most people like having control over division choice... if someone that isn't too good gets stuck in a really tough division it'll bring down the motivation. That's what I've noticed at least... no one likes being in mine  sour 
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime6/27/2014, 10:47 pm

I'll join yours meth
Back to top Go down
emory0956
Pro
Pro
emory0956

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime6/29/2014, 5:45 am

I swear meth has scared more people off than anyone else here. Maybe except sip or jct.gotta keep him in a division with nonquitters
Back to top Go down
emory0956
Pro
Pro
emory0956

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime6/29/2014, 5:45 am

I swear meth has scared more people off than anyone else here. Maybe except sip or jct.gotta keep him in a division with nonquitters
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime6/29/2014, 11:08 am

It isn't easy being so hunky
Back to top Go down
BIGxSIPx18
Veteran
Veteran
BIGxSIPx18

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/1/2014, 7:30 pm

weekly predictions and less crybabies, read option limit, pistol limit, real trade approvals, adv on time, more competition less conviviality. sim point limit, no stat boosting, salary cap( it'll make the draft and game more strategic,) injuries on, no 1 qb rosters, broadcast game of the week and all playoff games, hold ppl accountable no matter how long theyve been in pms. stop with the emojis.
Back to top Go down
BIGxSIPx18
Veteran
Veteran
BIGxSIPx18

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/1/2014, 7:38 pm

and no jct
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/2/2014, 11:18 pm

@sip

Thanks. The broadcasting is already part of the plan. We've had pistol/option limits set too and they will roll over. Some other stuff depends on how the new online franchise mode is set up. Injuries, likely not in the fantasy league and emoticons will probably never stop. Especially if you keep letting me win these

champ 
Back to top Go down
Mocexx
Veteran
Veteran
Mocexx

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/10/2014, 10:45 pm

dance 

EMOJI FOR LIFE
Back to top Go down
Aaa
League Captain
League Captain

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/10/2014, 11:27 pm

Injuries on
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/11/2014, 1:36 am

Start going on chat. Get the activity level up now
Back to top Go down
RyanPelley
Veteran
Veteran
RyanPelley

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/11/2014, 1:49 am

No drama causing cancers... Ahem.
Back to top Go down
Aaa
League Captain
League Captain

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/11/2014, 6:50 am

maybay move the chat to groupme
Back to top Go down
RyanPelley
Veteran
Veteran
RyanPelley

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/11/2014, 2:27 pm

Mandatory Google+ video chats.
Back to top Go down
clutchh28
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/15/2014, 4:00 pm

xbox one Skype group video chats
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/15/2014, 10:31 pm

No clothes allowed. Except For3.  Puke 
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/18/2014, 12:28 am

Trade?
Back to top Go down
JCT1212
Pro
Pro
JCT1212

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/18/2014, 12:49 am

jeffjk123 wrote:
Trade?
Offer?
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/18/2014, 1:02 am

This post was made by JCT1212 who is currently on your ignore list. See the message.
Back to top Go down
James2theZ
Special Teams
Special Teams

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/20/2014, 12:19 pm

I was briefly in this league on Madden 13. I did my own small league of 8 last year. I would love for me and my friends to find a larger league. I saw sign ups start 8/1 but I just wanted to stop in and touch base about the possibility.
Back to top Go down
RyanPelley
Veteran
Veteran
RyanPelley

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/20/2014, 12:50 pm

James2theZ, hi!
Back to top Go down
James2theZ
Special Teams
Special Teams

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/21/2014, 11:06 am

Hey, I have been scoping the EA Forums and looking around to try to find us a good spot. I love this thread BTW. Go ahead and get the conversations started about rule changes and other things. I really like the idea about creating your own player, but there would have to be a ton of stipulations.
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/21/2014, 3:05 pm

You and your friends are welcome here James. Feel free to make suggestions as well
Back to top Go down
RyanPelley
Veteran
Veteran
RyanPelley

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/25/2014, 10:53 pm

Ay Meth. Sign ups 6 days away. What time do the thread is open?
Back to top Go down
James2theZ
Special Teams
Special Teams

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/26/2014, 2:24 pm

I will try and give some suggestions, sorry if some are already in play.

1. Group me app so we don't have to give out our cells. Prevent "JCT" situations.

2. I agree firmly with stoping new coaches from getting trade robbed and playing two games then quitting. But what if a coach is vouched for? Like myself giving a firm commitment from my guys allowing them to trade day 1. I don't want to be prevented from a trade that could compliment my scheme when I plan on doing Multiple seasons with my team.

3. Strict CPU opponent rules.

4. Collective research put into sliders and made official prior to draft.

5. Stopping cheesing, wherever it may be.

6. Make streaming a must, maybe the home team has to stream.

7. No injuries because teams will be thin in 32 man fantasy. I wouldn't be against salary cap, but I don't think it will be needed if no cheesing and over feedong players is happening.

8. Maybe requiring a scouting report after each game. Even if just brief, posted before next advance.

9. No sooner than 48 hr advance, unless every1 is done.

10. Limit the complaining and animosity. If their is a legit problem, then we can try to solve it...but don't just bitch! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clutchh28
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/26/2014, 2:41 pm

James2theZ wrote:
I will try and give some suggestions, sorry if some are already in play.

1. Group me app so we don't have to give out our cells. Prevent "JCT" situations.

2. I agree firmly with stoping new coaches from getting trade robbed and playing two games then quitting. But what if a coach is vouched for? Like myself giving a firm commitment from my guys allowing them to trade day 1. I don't want to be prevented from a trade that could compliment my scheme when I plan on doing Multiple seasons with my team.

3. Strict CPU opponent rules.

4. Collective research put into sliders and made official prior to draft.

5. Stopping cheesing, wherever it may be.

6. Make streaming a must, maybe the home team has to stream.

7. No injuries because teams will be thin in 32 man fantasy. I wouldn't be against salary cap, but I don't think it will be needed if no cheesing and over feedong players is happening.

8. Maybe requiring a scouting report after each game. Even if just brief, posted before next advance.

9. No sooner than 48 hr advance, unless every1 is done.

10. Limit the complaining and animosity. If their is a legit problem, then we can try to solve it...but don't just bitch! Very Happy

I like all these points
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/26/2014, 3:09 pm

Streaming/groupme already in the plan. Thanks for the other suggestions, too
Back to top Go down
James2theZ
Special Teams
Special Teams

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/26/2014, 4:01 pm

11. Position switching limitaions and can only switch one time. No WR to RB, SS to LB, etc. I wouldn't be against doing it if there were weight/height/ratings limits. Opens up a can of worms tho.

12. Maybe allow trades mid draft. (I draft a player sum1 wants then they pick for me in later picks).

Is practice going to be going on? Normaly we don't allow it, but 32 man is another animal and players aren't getting developed super fast.
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/27/2014, 2:01 pm

We have position switch limits already

You can trade freely during draft, people do it all the time here

Practice is always allowed here
Back to top Go down
BIGxSIPx18
Veteran
Veteran
BIGxSIPx18

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/28/2014, 12:34 am

get the groupme going asap set it up methro
link me through my number 2165511976
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/28/2014, 2:21 am

It's a liiiiiittle too early
Back to top Go down
KwakKwak
League Captain
League Captain
KwakKwak

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/29/2014, 2:03 am

I put a bunch of polls out... go vote
Back to top Go down
James2theZ
Special Teams
Special Teams

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/29/2014, 11:53 am

I would like to suggest getting a conversation started on what we want out of the sliders. Not what they should be set at (because we haven't played yet), but what some of are expectaions are.

Example: Like how effective the pass rush should be. With 2 great pass rushers, how long should legitimate pressure take when sending 5 and 5 blocking on average between 20 attempts?

Things like this, so when the demo comes out we can lab and speed up the process of getting a "SIM" set of sliders.
Back to top Go down
LOLMAN
Pro
Pro
LOLMAN

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/29/2014, 12:57 pm

James2theZ wrote:
I would like to suggest getting a conversation started on what we want out of the sliders. Not what they should be set at (because we haven't played yet), but what some of are expectaions are.

Example: Like how effective the pass rush should be. With 2 great pass rushers, how long should legitimate pressure take when sending 5 and 5 blocking on average between 20 attempts?

Things like this, so when the demo comes out we can lab and speed up the process of getting a "SIM" set of sliders.

I like it when the sliders make crappy QBs elite. tebow
Back to top Go down
James2theZ
Special Teams
Special Teams

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/29/2014, 1:52 pm

I would have to agree. The new Madden is supposed to help with the QB accuracy being so OP, but I think sliders should help seperate top QB's from te rest of the pack.
Back to top Go down
jeffjk123
Pro
Pro
jeffjk123

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/29/2014, 8:39 pm

The sliders should have to be voted on IMO.
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime7/30/2014, 7:20 pm

We're not even talking about sliders until the game is out. But yes, everyone will have input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League   Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official "Idea" Thread for M15 League
Page 1 of 1