PMS MADDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
 photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

Photobucket
TeamiconrosTeamiconstatsTeamiconsched

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

photo 140596676069800-1_zpscf26d069.jpg

Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info

Go down 
+4
Mocexx
jeffjk123
James2theZ
MethoSauRuS
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

Fantasy Team : TBD

Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info   Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/4/2014, 3:19 pm

James, online leagues are all about developing players. People will take 70 ovr players and flip them into 90 ovrs by year 2/3 regardless. That's the way it is. These just happen to be custom players that add something new and interesting to the mix.

To make a legit Patrick Peterson clone, outside of size and man cov, would take TONS of work by the way...
Back to top Go down
James2theZ
Special Teams
Special Teams

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info   Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/4/2014, 4:59 pm

I might get on and play with some things tonight. I think we should at least have a limit on spd-str-agi-acc. I don't think a 97 speed anything should be created. Maybe we find a cap for those, and then make a minimum for awr (maybe other stats). Then let the owner adjust the other ratings how they want (within reason), but have to keep it under an overall (71/72) requirement.
Back to top Go down
James2theZ
Special Teams
Special Teams

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info   Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/4/2014, 5:22 pm

I totaly understand about developing players. I had Mingo and touched nothing but Str until I got him to 84, then I went PUR till 90, then BKS 90, then PRC, then AWR. He was unstopable. There are very few players with elite measurables! I just don't think we should be creating more of them. I have went over several dif ways to create a player and it not get too crazy IMO. Again, I am all for it but I think we shouldn't be be guaranteeing ourselves future "superstars". Superstars and even "developmental superstars" (elite measureables but dumb as a brick) should have to be drafted, not guaranteed. Lets create some role players that could end up being Hall of Famers, but lets try not to make them blow the door off at the combine.
Back to top Go down
MethoSauRuS
League Captain
League Captain
MethoSauRuS

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info   Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/4/2014, 5:50 pm

I don't know how many times I have to stress that there will be no "97 spd" players or any players with a starting rating as ridiculous as that.
Back to top Go down
James2theZ
Special Teams
Special Teams

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info   Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/4/2014, 6:29 pm

So what is the highest speed cap on WR/RB/CB. Thats what I keep tryigto get to...
Back to top Go down
BIGxSIPx18
Veteran
Veteran
BIGxSIPx18

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info   Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/4/2014, 8:25 pm

I swear James is taking all the excitement out of the idea. Meth knows what he's doing stop breathing down his neck.
Back to top Go down
RyanPelley
Veteran
Veteran
RyanPelley

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info   Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/4/2014, 9:29 pm

LOL, this is still going on? Continue the brown nosing vs. blah blah.
Back to top Go down
James2theZ
Special Teams
Special Teams

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info   Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/4/2014, 9:30 pm

I am a little Sip. But the excitement was shown/not shown by the voting poll. I am just trying to help a smooth transition implimenting this. I am on Madden right now testing the stats. From the little time I have been messing with it, a min of 55 awr and 65 play rec keeps the player in check for the most part at 73 ovr on defense.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
Pro
Pro
Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info   Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/4/2014, 9:42 pm

James2theZ wrote:
I am a little Sip. But the excitement was shown/not shown by the voting poll. I am just trying to help a smooth transition implimenting this. I am on Madden right now testing the stats. From the little time I have been messing with it, a min of 55 awr and 65 play rec keeps the player in check for the most part at 73 ovr on defense.

meth knows what hes doing(for the most part  Very Happy ) but please just put it to rest ur starting to get annoying like jct and u dont wanna start out like that lol.
Back to top Go down
James2theZ
Special Teams
Special Teams

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info   Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/4/2014, 9:48 pm

Was just trying to help. My job has given me a lot of down time recently.
I will just pick from others templates.
Back to top Go down
BIGxSIPx18
Veteran
Veteran
BIGxSIPx18

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info   Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/4/2014, 11:41 pm

dont get me wrong we know youre tryna help but that poll was pre-mature. It shouldnt have been posted before everyone knew how it would be done. I think it'll be fun and bring another reason for ppl to be excited about the league especially the not so great players. This will keep everyone engaged with their team... my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info   Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Create-a-Rookie Info
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2